PB Pros
@PBPros
11 months ago

From taking datasets, cleaning them, and then utilizing them to create visuals for business lines, to playing Pro Pickleball in a bunch of days.“I like to see it as a challenge,” Lohani said. “A lot of people can work a corporate job or play pickleball at a high level, but not many can do both and do both well. And at the end of the day, I think transparency in both worlds goes a long way in terms of being realistic with my boss with what deadlines I can meet and with how many tournaments and events I can make on the PPA Tour. I definitely will know when I’m over-exerting myself, but for now, I feel as though I can give 100 percent of my devoted attention to the part of my life that I am doing at the moment.”“I’ll be looking to build on it at Nationals [taking place in Dallas in November] and into the 2024 PPA Tour season”, said the player who lost the last singles final to world No. 1 Ben Johns.#Pickleball #Pro #News
Read more

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mia Patel, click on at the bottom under it

Get the full app experience

Enjoy more great features on the app

Download Now

Not now