Pickleballers.io
๐Ÿ›‘STOP dinking like this!๐Ÿ‘‡

๐Ÿšฉ2 common beginner dinking mistakes I see are a chopping motion (especially on backhand dinks) and a wrist flick to get the ball over the net.

Both of these decrease repeatability, thus decreasing consistency and progression.

๐Ÿ”บInstead, follow through with your backhand and forehand dinks. Use your legs, shoulder and arms to follow through. Youโ€™ll notice most pros follow through high with their dinks (or at least above their waist).

๐Ÿ”บDonโ€™t break your wrist at the last second when dinking. Instead keep a straight wrist. If you do break your wrist on a dink, keep that same break consistent through that dink, donโ€™t additional wrist flexion through your dinking motion.

These changes WILL improve your consistency and progression!

#Tips
https://www.instagram.com/...
Read more
Pickleballers on Instagram: "๐Ÿ›‘STOP dinking like this!๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿšฉ2 common beginner dinking mistakes I see are a chopping motion (especially on backhand dinks)

178 likes, 5 comments - pickleballersio on May 7, 2024: "๐Ÿ›‘STOP dinking like this!๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿšฉ2 common beginner dinking mistakes I see are a chopping motion (especially on backhand dinks) and a ...".

4 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pickleballers.io, click on at the bottom under it

Get the full app experience

Enjoy more great features on the app

Download Now

Not now