Ninad Kulkarni (PBZ)
@Ninad_PBZ
1 yr. ago

Rookie Mistakes - 2 So in the rookie mistake segment we discuss about 2 major mistakes which go unnoticed by us and makes even a 5.0 unworthy.Lets talk about moving forward in this one. One of the most curtail things and is easy to adapt but is a pain in the ass if one wants to make it their prime move.every amateur doubles player is always hesitant while moving forward, the one thing which the newbies do not seek are the offensive exchanges. So the next option is to get your 3rd drop in and start moving forward slowly. I personally am not a fan of standing in no mans land in middle of a rally so I instead of moving up step by step, it is better to rush onto the volley at once instead of getting stuck in the barren no mans land. The opponent gets an opportunity to push the ball back near the baseline to keep you from excelling the NVZ if you camp on the no mans land. Again, these are just my techniques I am sharing with you, so it is totally up to yall to take it as a salt of grain or try these out on the court once.if you are not to follow my techniques then yall better watch your step! No really, I mean while moving towards the volley it is very helpful to move with a leg forward all the times. What I am saying is, if you just stand in a 0 position(ready position) on the no mans land or even on the volley, your ass is on the line of getting burnt because without the strongest third drop in the universe, you just cant move up while being in 0 position.for those of you who dont know the 0 position, its when your paddle is just above the west with your legs diagonal to each other and you basically can return any possible ball hitted. The problem with 0 position is that this principle is adapted from tennis and in tennis the player has much time to recover themselves from their last follow-through to get ready for the next shot, but in pickleball its all about the quick hands meaning its stupid to take a whole 5 stepped swing to hit the ball, to be true there is no need of swings in pickleball. But if you have a swing, well read about it in the next rookie mistakes.So we can come to a conclusion that staying in the no mans land while moving up is a dumb idea and even if you are doing it then yall better watch your steps...!
Read more
Tyler Irvin
Awesome stuff Ninad!! Don't forget to use hashtags to help your content! I feel like this would be best with #Tips
1 yr. ago
In response Ninad Kulkarni (PBZ) to his Publication

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tyler Irvin, click on at the bottom under it

Get the full app experience

Enjoy more great features on the app

Download Now

Not now